Highly personalized service. Easy to understand financial expertise. A full range of financial services and products. DFCU Financial is the only financial relationship you need.
DFCU Financial offers a full range of financial services — from basic checking and insured money market accounts, to mortgages, consumer loans and long-term financial planning.
DFCU Financial was founded in February 1950 when a group of Ford engineering employees were granted a credit union charter from the federal government to serve Ford Motor Company Engineering and Styling employees working in Dearborn, Michigan. Since that modest beginning, the credit union has expanded significantly.
In addition to a wide array of financial products, we can offer:
- Professional, knowledgeable Financial Consultants and lending experts conveniently located at all of our branches
- 24 hour banking over the phone, online or at over 28,000 CO-OP Network surcharge free ATMs nationwide
- Convenient on-site membership enrollment
- Invitations to financial seminars with well-known financial experts
- Invitations to financial workshops on basic financial planning
- On-site seminars focusing on specific issues facing your employees, such as investment options during times of significant organization change or how to appropriately allocate a 401(k).